Protect your business with mission critical data back-up strategies.
Inadequate protection or spotty management of critical data can have profound effects on sustainability. Regular scheduled testing of your data back-up strategy and implementing a daily back-up routine will help prevent the disasters that prove fatal for many companies.
- 31% of PC users have lost all of their files due to events beyond their control.
- 34% of companies fail to test their onsite back-up solution, and of those that do, 77% have found back-up failures.
- 60% of companies that lose their data will shut down within 6 months of the disaster.
- Every week 140,000 hard drives crash in the United States.
- Simple drive recovery can cost upwards of $7,500 and success is not guaranteed.
GCInfotech recommends that you assess your existing data protection and data back-up strategy and consult your IT professional to learn what data repository and storage medium options are available. It’s important to understand traditional backup methods as well as the benefits of developing an enhanced protection solution that flexibly meets the challenges of today’s business environment.
- There are over 600 IT firms in Ireland, including Intel, Google, HP, & Dell.
- Irish firms in the US employ over 80,000 people in the 50 states.
- Since 1956 Ireland has maintained one of the lowest corporate tax rates.
- The US is Ireland’s top export destination.
- US tech investment in Ireland is higher than Brazil, Russia, India and China combined.
- There are 36.9 million US residents with Irish roots. This number is more than eight times the population of Ireland itself (4.6 million).